Saturday, July 21, 2012

On the Telle

Today I have taken a part in two fabulous marathons. The first being staying hydrated preparing for band camp and the second being watching Parenthood.

I saw the premiere of Parenthood when it came out and didn't really care for it, (probably too young, thank God I stopped watching when I did) but today I thought I'd give it another go and loved it! It kind of reminds me of 7th Heaven. I love all the characters and story line and the set is beautiful! Not to mention they have GREAT music. I heard Andrew Bird's Natural Disaster in the Pilot and Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear in another episode.

Also Asher Book guest starts as Haddie's boyfriend. Eek! Asher Book I love you!
Also here's a picture of water because that also was seen a lot in my day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!