Wednesday, August 22, 2012

90 degrees

This morning I was very rushed to get ready for school and I forgot my ring! My fingers felt all bare and strange. I looked at my friend Savannah who sits next to me and said almost exactly what I just said in the sentence above. So she took my hand, got her nifty purple marker and gave me a ring! Problem solved! It has a little 90 degrees in the "band" because in math the other day our teacher unintentionaly put a heart, you know the less then sign and a 3, on the board. And this inequality happened to make a right angle so we all were saying "I 90 degree you!" So Savannah put it on my ring. What a charmer, using that classic "math class humor" tactic. Love that girl!
you can see the remains of my purple math love ring

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I feel so very weird when i'm not wearing my rings!

    ReplyDelete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!