Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hugo

Speaking of being in love with the Indie Craft Parade. Check out these precious drawings by Cory Godbey that were considered to be Hugo. Love the one they went with.
Also, they are teaching a class where you make garlands, look at that map garland! In love! Of course, I already kind of know how to do this, to prove this I could show you the map garland I made in my bedroom or the paper heart garland in the hallway. The woman who teaches it will be Erin Godbey, who is the wife of the artist of Hugo and the co-founder of ICP. Also she runs the blog 17 Dove Street. Also she's the one I bought those cute earrings from last year. So yes, basically she rules. 
More ICP hype posts to come. Not to rub it in your face, but simply because this is what is getting me through the school day. Oh I just can't wait .. to be king? Nah, to go to Greenville!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I love it!I know you'll have a great time! Hugo is pretty cool i must say

    ReplyDelete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!