Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Need a Nap

First day of school and last first day of school.

This is the picture of Ashley and I from this morning because she came and picked me up to go to school. Today was kind of whatever but most of all I'm exhausted. Math was cool, I have a good class and get to sit next to my friend Savannah! Yay! Then I had AP Gov which is okay. Ms. Sanders asked what you told me about her and I said that you said you were just glad you were done with high school. Next was Warrior Period. Boooooo! Mostly  it's just a bunch of people that I hate all in one room. All those boys who think they're so great are in my warrior period...whoopie. After that was over I had band. Which was great, we did nothing. Sara and I talked mostly with Emily and also with Sydney. Then we all had lunch. Which I have with a bunch of my friends but it was still stupid. We didn't all go to the same table so I had no one to talk to. Onto the last class of the day. Art. Art was terrible. I love art, you know that. But my class mostly consist of dip and smokers which is not cool and I have no one to talk to. I just kept thinking, 'great, I have this a whole semester.' Finally school was over but oh yeah, Ashley and I didn't have a plan for meeting up so she could take me home so I just kind of looked around super awkwardly in the commons area until I saw Heidi who called Ashley for me, who was sitting in her car. I can't say I'm really looking forward to tomorrow because I know it won't be much different. However I am looking forward to band practice because it's something I know and like. 
But thank you for your surprise when I got home!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got your surprise! and sad that yo had a not so awesome day :( I promise it WILL get better as you learn all the things! Good luck on day 2!

    ReplyDelete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!