Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mouse Rat

I cannot wait for Parks and Rec to start the new season! I recently found out that Chris Pratt who plays Andy is married to Anna Ferris from House Bunny and they had a little baby, the other day, named Jack. Wow, had no clue!

Speaking of Andy and Parks and Rec....
Sara was in New York this passed weekend to move Jenifer into NYU. While they were there, they stopped into the NBC shop and Sara got me the Mouse Rat button! Yay! Of course, it actually is not a button but is instead a bottle opener magnet. But, I'm going to convert it one to put on my book bag! Needless to say, I'm jazzed.

Zach, Emily, Sara, and I were talking about Parks and Rec in band and Zach mentioned this shirt, which I've considered getting Sara before. Pretty great. It has all the previous names for mouse rat. Love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!