Sunday, August 26, 2012

Oh Darling, Let's Collect Thousands of Art Pieces from Local Artists that Match My Room and that don't Match my room for the joy of Supporting Artisans and Having Lovely, Lovely Mini Masterpieces.

I found something I like...

How wonderful would this look in my room?! Obsessed! This artist is going to be at the Indie Craft Parade. I'm already saving all the money I can get. I am pumped! I drew the mascot, Hugo, in art the other day and I'm going to see if Mom will consider letting me volunteer to help out. ICP is my favorite day of the year. However, it will be a little sad not having you there. I'm having a really tough time trying to think of someone I want to bring. We'll see how it all works out. For now, join in my gawking at this lovely piece.
The map of Greenville, (which I LOVE, both maps and
Greenville), the bicycle (which I long for), and the shades
ofyellow (which would complement the many shades in my
room). Love love love this one. And it's cheaper then you'd
think. 

1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness! This is really something! i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!