Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Parlez vous francais?

Today I spur of the moment joined French Club! It's no secret that I wish I were French; however, I was under the impression that you have to be taking the language of the club you wish to be a part of. Apparently though, I was wrong! Yay! So Marie and I went to French Club and I'm very glad I did. It was really fun and I can't wait! I told Marie that if they started speaking any hardcore French then she had to translate for me, but I'll get along all right. I suppose I'll brush up on the French I already know a little as to have a better understanding. One cool thing we talked about doing this year is singing the national anthem in French at a football game! Cool!


1 comment:

  1. The French club is legit! Stick with it, they have a lot of fun and even celebrate Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!