Thursday, August 23, 2012

SURPRISE!

the initial surprise
Here are some pictures from the surprise party we had for my friend Caylee on Wednesday!



Fixing up those rockin' party hats!


Sara in a dunce cap- I mean party hat!


This guy has one awkwardly shaped head. Therefore, it was
a three person job to get his hat to finally stay!

Button down shirt day!!!

unicorn fight


best picture ever of my friend Andy-Kate

the good thing about these hats are they also
double as a place to set your cup when you
are done!

Sleepy me

the birthday girl

sweet hats


oh boy


hehe Rexx looks high (but was not)

good birthday

Crazy Kay and Silly Sara (haha)

then a butterfly joined the fun!

it was wishing happy birthday I'm sure


I swear they're not gay

haha

looking out the window




We call Rexx Fabio when he forgets to button the top button

almost all of the group. Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!