Tuesday, August 7, 2012

There's Nothing I Can Do

Tomorrow starts the beginning of an era. High school. I'm not really nervous, it just doesn't feel real. I'm a very real person and I am good about coming to terms with things, but I just can't get the idea of waking early and learning for whole another year into my brain. I'm not nervous, I'm not nostalgic, clearly something is wrong with me. *sigh*
1920's high school

1930's 
Below is a picture of orchestra class!

1940's high school above cheer leading pictures and below is basketball pictures.



1950's high shool

1960's high school

1979...Notice that handsome lad in the corner of the page, his name is your father.
I believe this was his lowly freshman year but it might be sophomore.

And that cutie who thought it was a good idea to wear a giant bow on her shirt for picture day, is your mother. Also below she's shown in her cheer leading picture. The one on the pyramid to the right. 1984.


The 90's pictures are lame, so I'll just leave it at that. Wish me luck for a good day tomorrow!
P.S. Name that song.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! You're gonna be GREAT!!! I know you will have an awesome day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!