Wednesday, August 15, 2012

This is the part where the pants fly away over Santorini

Well, today it happened. I was wondering (a lot) about how easily the ring would stay connected. I would look at it during class and consider when the decorative part would snap off the band. And the answer is August 15.
I was grabbing something and the top part just flew off and I looked down and gasped (a mighty gasp I might add). However, Mom is going to try to super-glue it back on. .. along with my broken barrette and earring. I know this looks bad on how I treat my things, but please understand, it's not my fault. So, if this were the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, this would be the part were the sisterhood is broken in terms of material items, but unlike in the series, we will 'find the pants/get my ring back to wearing condition'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!