Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tomorrow Will Be Kinder

I am hoping for a little better day tomorrow. Really starting school is always hard but once Friday football games get going and everything I think it will all be better. Ashley has kindly agreed to be my driver again tomorrow and we're probably going to ask if she can all year! It really helped not being just a car rider as a freshman or whatnot. Although, it was kind of awkward walking out to her car by myself when clearly I'm not driving age. haha...yet. Speaking of, Mom got me the Georgia drivers thing so I'm getting close! Back to subject, I know tomorrow will be kinder for one reason because I have band practice after school which I love. I get to see people I don't get to see during the day and I get to do things I enjoy. Hopefully it is neither humid nor hot though. Remember this song when band gets tough for you too.
Tomorrow Will Be Kinder by The Secret Sisters

1 comment:

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!