Monday, October 29, 2012

Happythankyoumoreplease

Every now and then I just go onto IMDB and watch upcoming movie trailers. It's really fun but you should know it's also highly addictive. You just want to watch more and more trailers. Well, I poked around and found this movie that came out in 2010 called Happythankyoumoreplease. 
It looks really good and like something we'd like, plus, it's supposed to have really good music. What do you say when you visit for Thanksgiving/Christmas/whatever we run down to Vision Video and have a movie night? I'll go ahead and take the liberty of answering that..

You: Yes!
Me: Oh marvelous! I cannot wait!
You: Yeah me either! I'm so glad I have such a cool little sister who finds cool movies for us to watch!
Me: As you should be. Also, I'm glad to have a cool older sister who watches them with me!
You: Yea! We're wonderful and cool!
Me: Well said.

Here's the trailer for this movie I speak of..
Can't wait! Plus...

This movie is on Netflix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFfnIqYL8oc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!