Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thanksgiving is a lot of Work.

Barbara Parks came out with a new book.
Let me let you sink that in...

JUNIE B. CONTINUES!
Today I was at the elementary school doing tutoring and they had a bookfair up in the library and what caught my eye? None other then a BRAND NEW JUNIE B. JONES FIRST GRADER BOOK! Wow! And we thought she was all done! The last Junie B. book that was published was in 2006 and now it's 2012 and Junie B. and all her friends are still working on first grade. Logistics don't matter. What does it...
THE LEGEND CONTINUES! This is a must read obviously. I'm so excited.
If you go to Amazon you can read the first few pages. Eek! I was telling everyone I saw about this. This and the fact that all three Cheetah Girls Movies are on Netflix. I know my near future plans!

New Halloween idea....
Also upon all my excitement  I have discovered a number of friends who went to the Cheetah Girls concert years ago when Hannah Montana wasn't big. In fact, Hannah Montana was the opening act. Ridiculously jelly.
P.S. Cheetah Girls Tumblr. 


1 comment:

  1. You just made. my. day. Also, we are SO watching Cheetah Girls when I come home!

    ReplyDelete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!