Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This is My Grown-Up Christmas List


I feel like a grown-up making a Christmas list. I can hardly think of things I want! From personal experience whenever you ask a grown-up what they want they're just like, "nothing, being with my family is the best present I could have" of course every child's thought is "what kind of crap is that? Just tell me what you want!" But I'm really just a boring grown-up now because I just don't know! Everything is so expensive!

Here's a few things though if I must...



In slate gray
Ashley Buchanan ring in slate gray. When you click on the price it takes you to the shopping cart.
$45
This movie which I can almost guarantee you will not be in stores so go to Amazon or Walmart online. (Just make sure to get DVD not Blu Ray).
$20ish
Many Thanks
Thank you letterpress cards in various languages. Made in Atlanta! From the shop Concrete Lace.
$18.95
This tee shirt from Fuzzy Ink. Women's small or medium. 
$26
These printed Toms by The Matt Butler. Women's 6.
$73
I absolutely love these earrings. From the shop RachelWilder.
$64
Mindy Kaling book. 
$15ish


And CDs...or maybe a girftcard to Barnes and Noble would be easier....
Andrew Bird-The Swimming Hour

Young the Giant

She and Him Volume One or Two

Margot and the Nuclear So and So's - Not Animal

Freelance Whales

Black Keys-Brothers (obviously)

(500) Days Of Summer Soundtrack


I also would appreciate tempera paints from an art store and good paper/canvases, and of course those sweaters previously mentioned!

Especially in love with these!
Ahh! Knee Patches Love!
Tights from ModCloth.
$32.99
Leggings from ModCloth.
$29.99
This sweater which I've been drooling over for a while. 
$87

This amazing shirt! Lovely.
$97
A nice ukulele and tuner such as this.
$Price Varies
These incredibly me shoes!
$32
This dress in a small or medium. 
$54

And anything else obviously me. Happy shopping! That was easier than I thought!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!