Sunday, October 28, 2012

To the Funny Farm!


Today for youth we went to the Pumpkin Patch/Corn Maze! It was so good to be there! I love the corn maze. Corn Maze/Pumpkin Patch IS fall for me. I love it at night, I love it in day. It's just wonderful. 


Cousins!

Jess
Me, Jessie, Madeline


Goat whisperer

Corn pit. The best. 


Yay Pumpkins! 2012!

My favourite part may oddly be the corn pit. It's just a big pit of corn and it feels so good. I somewhat wish my mattress was made of corn...
Anyways, now that I am the proud owner of the pumpkin in the picture and two mini pumpkins, what should I do? Any cute crafts you know?

P.S. Can't wait to go back on Saturday with these crazies!
P.P.S. Sad note: I burnt my tongue on hot cider. Oww!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!