Thursday, November 15, 2012

Work it Girl!


Sara, Amy, me
Today....
Amy, Sara, and I were all wearing navy and white stripe sweaters (unplanned). It's kind of freaky. Everyday this week I've worn something that someone has said "oh I have that too! We should wear it on the same day!" and now this happens. What does this say about me? haha. 
Then Amy tried to pick me up....
Anyways...
We got our hilarious friend Tony to take our picture and he started getting really into it (as a joke). 
At first when we handed him the camera he looked at us and was like "whoa! I'm getting lost in the crazy zebra herd madness".  He'd yell out "work it girl!" "come one! you're a tiger! raahhh" it was SO funny. We were cracking up. Also, Emily kept trying to photobomb...she should have worn her navy striped shirt...

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Band room photo sessions are like no other..

    ReplyDelete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!