Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tennis Anyone?

      Today Ashley took me tennising (yes that must be the word). She taught me how to play singles and now I know! Ta-da! I'm such a pro! We are going to see if Emily and Nancy will play with us so I can learn how to play doubles. I have to get all wonderful before the season starts. Anyways, I had a really good time but of course Ashley whipped my booty. 
That's me.
    I have that old racquet that's pink that you got for like your 12th birthday. I also have that really nice racquet that was Will's. I can't decide what to use. I feel like I should use the one that was Will's because it is nicer, but I prefer the old pink racquet. It is easier for me to handle the pink racquet, even with the shock-absorber on it. I just feel like I look really amateur and stupid and bad-kind-of-girly with my racquet being pink and not the brand most people have. Stupid I know, but this is the kind of thing I think about.
Ashley during tennis matches. 
     I guess I have a while to think about it. Let me know what you think!
Charlie being our ball boy.
P.S. Kate Spade tennis case on the wishlist. 

1 comment:

  1. First of all, LOVE the Kate Spade!

    second, don't let having a less-fancy racquet bother you! Whatever you are comfortable with is what you should use! Comfort is number one! Also, if you end up whipping butt on the court, people will feel double inferior for losing to a pink racquet...just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!