Monday, February 11, 2013

55th Grammy's

Yea! Grammy's! Wahoo! So good. I can't wait for you to come and watch them! Here are some highlights...


Justin, Jessica, and Beyonce
JT!! So good. Mom is in love with this. 
Ed Sheeran + Elton John singing "A Team"
We-E! [don't understand why you're dressed like this...] Also..every time the camera showed Taylor Swift,
I instinctively slapped my hand against my head as if I should have had a V8. 
"This girl is on fire" + "Daylight" = why is this not a real song..
Love the Black Keys! 

I had never heard of Jack White and I surprisingly loved this.
It was one my favourite performances even though creepy. 
I also really enjoyed the Bob Marley tribute...
which I didn't think I would. 
Fun. 
The guy on the right holding the Grammy dates Lena Dunham!
Brittany Howard from the Alabama Shakes. Loved this tribute.
One of my favourite performances.
Very folksy.
Zac Brown and Marcus Mumford

Yay Mumford!

I'd also like to throw out there that Chris Thile won two Grammy's for a collaboration with Yo-Yo Ma, Stuart Duncan, and Edger Meyer. Also congrats to Noam Pickelny on his nomination and to the Steep Canyon Rangers for winning and Grammy! Yea Grammy night!

If you can't wait...here's a preview for you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!