Thursday, February 14, 2013

Not Shopping is Hard

I went to Gap the other day, and here are the things I now really want.
 Red Coffee cup blouse $54.95 small
Navy Cat Blouse $54.95 small
So caaute! $29.95

Two-tone bag. I don't really have a good bag and this one if beautiful. $49.95
 Also these shoes in the giraffe print. I couldn't find them online so check in stores.
 Also these, which are called "driving moccasins" can't be found online, but, I really like them in any colour! But probably especially orange and green and pink.
Also these pinstriped pants aren't online but are in stores and I would like to have them in a size 4. K thanks.

P.S. Sorry for the lack of posts, so so busy! Homework is wow! But so are the grades! :)
So, again sorry for the lack and sorry if it's spotty in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!