Monday, March 18, 2013

Safety Not Guaranteed.

I was interested in this movie ever since I saw the preview. I wasn't sure if it'd be any good or not (you know I mean time travel, okay...), so I didn't waste my money with a high theater ticket. The other day though, I was scrolling through Netflix and I saw this recently added gem. 

It has an allstar cast (in my strange opinion). Aubrey Plaza, Jake Johnson, Mark Dupass, and even for a little bit, Kristen Bell (you know you love her xoxo). It was funny and fun to watch. The music was amazing and the set was good (it was filmed in Washington just like it takes place in--love when movies are filmed on location). I think you should definitely watch it. Also, the feelings in the scenes were very well created, I was SO SCARED in one part. Way to go!


And now...you guessed it, I want the movie and the soundtrack (as Ben says in Parks and Rec. "it's like your favourite directors made you a mixtape!") 

2 comments:

  1. I have wanted to see this movie since Trevor showed me the preview a while ago! I'll have to take a look! (and listen)

    ReplyDelete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!