Friday, April 12, 2013

Amazon v. Etsy

Frequently when I want to find something or don't know what something is instead of looking it up on a regular search engine ("let me Yahoo! it!") like a regular person, I just search in Etsy. And when that doesn't work, I go to Amazon. 


However, I have a lot of friends who (if they used my unconventional search engine system) would most likely use Amazon first. 
I can't decide which I like more! Amazon has like everything but Etsy has that one-of-a-kind wearable/edible/usable art like things.

Think about it like this: On Amazon you would go to find a favourite movie. But on Etsy, you'd go to find a movie poster (or this rad sticker I got you :). Hmm..




Tough call. But here's what I'm thinking: I want a giftcard to both regardless. Okay, I've babbled my piece. So tell me, which is your "search engine" of choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!