Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Les Mis-conceptions.

Wow good pun right! 
So I always assumed that Courfeyrac and Gavroche were brothers because of how protective Courfeyrac is of Gavroche, but apparently I'm completely off. 
I read a website about the differences in the musical and the book and it was very interesting. I had already planned to read the book over the summer but now I can't wait. 

Courfeyrac and Gavroche
According to the book, Eponine and Gavroche are actually brother and sister! What?! I suppose that's why they show the scene of Gavroche crying when Eponine dies, as a nod to the book. (And they have two other brothers and one other sister.)
Mind=Blown. 




P.S. Les Mis drinking game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!