Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New Developments.

Wahoo! This.
 I bought three CD's today (with giftcards, still clear on my New Year's Resolution!):

  1. Barton Hollow-The Civil Wars
  2. Emotionalism-The Avett Brothers
  3. The Head and the Heart-The Head and the Heart
For obvious reasons, I'm pumped. 

We hung hooks to hang two ENO's in the screened porch during the summer. That's celebratory kind of news. It's wonderful!
And last but not least...


I'm afraid I'm a fangirl for the first time (haha). But I'm glad it's Eddie Redmayne and not like someone form One Direction...sorry One Direction. Haha, I'm not sure if Chris Thile counts or not for some reason.... 

Also, (don't be mad). I got an instagram  ...And I think I like it.... but probably because I follow like 10 people (most of whom I do not know) and only like 2 people follow me (perfect ratios-remember, I stink at math, don't trust that statement). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!