Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Choir Tour Debrief: New Orleans Day 1


 Here are my three best friends.....weary from the looooong bus ride. 

 I love this photo. 
 Awesome street art that I probably wasn't supposed to take a picture of. 
 These are my best friends. They are intimidating in sunhats. 


 My cousin, our fearless choir director and me.
 My pal Walt and I had matching pants! hehe
 The four of us at dinner. We've been the fearsome foursome (what our choir director calls us) since 6th or 7th grade. :)
P.S. Best dinner of the trip: shout-out to Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro in New Orleans.
Fancy shoppes where all we can afford is a mirror pic.
I didn't appreciate New Orleans as much as I could have while I was there, but once I left I felt a pointed sadness. I love walking around and always hearing jazz or the fact that there's a flowerbox on every window. Even the graffiti was charming to me. So, I will be going back someday. I feel like every place I go on choir tour is just a trip to first get my feet wet and that I'll trek back another time and really see and really enjoy the city.  Add it to the bucket list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!