Sunday, August 11, 2013

In the Details.

I was avoiding doing homework today when I randomly thought about how great it would be to have crazy earrings on your wedding day. Most brides go with pearls or diamond chandeliers, but I mean crazy earrings? Let's think about that a second. Ummmmm YES! Something blue perhaps?

Here are some combinations that just might work. (All wedding dress pictures from my pinterest)


 Earrings via Etsy

I'm sure I'm not the first person to think of this but it was still pretty fun to put together. What do you think about this...if you were a jewelry person?

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! I love when Bride's put modern touches in their look! Especially the third and last combination were pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!