Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Can This Be a Weekly Thing?

Yesterday in art club I threw a tiny celebration for Savannah's 16! Savannah, Amy, and I made a photo back drop and ate almost an entire chocolate cake. 



Model Status. I mean, what a candid!














 Oh yeah, then Isaac proposed. 

The cake I made for the birthday girl. 

Which we ate in pieces equivalent to the size of gold bricks. 


She loved the mermaid tote I got her from ICP. 
Obviously it rocked and I henceforth vow to always have a photo backdrop for any  party I throw. . . so probably like the next time I have a party. . . so probably like a dinner party in my thirties. . . Be looking out for that invitation in the next 15-20 years. . .I'm a planner. . .and I'm babbling. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!