Monday, September 9, 2013

Cats and Dogs and Rooster Calls.

I've decided that when I grow up I want to have two dogs. Their names will be Tipsy and Baguette. 

In other related news, this past weekend, I met an Irish Wolfhound. I think the Irish Wolfhound would make a wonderful Baguette. 


Here's some info about Irish Wolfhounds from Brain Bridge Irish Wolfhound. 
Irish Wolfhounds are the most friendly and gentle dogs anybody can imagine. They are also called "the gentle giants“ – and this not without reason. Usually they are very careful and tolerant – never mind if they are interacting with 4 legged or just 2 legged friends. Most impressive is their sensitive for the things that happen around them.

Oh and also they don't shed too much. Score! Oh yeah, and in case you didn't know, these things are MASSIVE!



I'd want Baguette to be this color because it just fits the name better. The one I met was this color and it looked like a jumbo Charlie!
 Look at the giant cutie! Awwww.

I fee like Tipsy needs to be some crazy rescue. Or a Jack Russel Terrier. Something with a lot of zany personality. Baguette and Tipsy would be the cutest friends ever!
Here's the top contenders for Tipsy (all non shedding breeds!):

Miniature Goldendoodle

Welsh Terrier
 Hey heart breaker.
Border Terrier
 This dog kind of does look tipsy which I very much appreciate. haha
West Highland Terrier



Oh man. Way too much cute going on in this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!