Thursday, November 14, 2013

Best Daddy-Daughter Date Ever.

This was such a jammin' concert. One of the best in my concert goings yet. Yay! So much fun with Dad! 
 I couldn't decide if I was more excited to see The Apache Relay (above) or Trampled by Turtles.
Lead guitar and lead singer (Apache Relay) were so nice!
The crowd was amazing (other than the drunks and potheads-so other than the crowd, the crowd was great. hah). But really, it was awesome. TBT was like "you make us feel like it's a Saturday, not a Tuesday night!" So yeah. We were a Saturday crowd. 
 Trampled by Turtles KILLED IT! They played so aggressively and beautifully for almost 2 straight hours. They didn't even really take a break! I'm so in love. Everything I listen to now is totally different when I listen. Like a million times more incredible! 

Oh and this is awesome. The bassist did a little solo and it was so good! They were just brilliant! 

Glad I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!