Monday, November 4, 2013

Kindness.

Random acts of kindness can brighten someone's day like you wouldn't believe. My aunt made me some pumpkin bread the other day. That, my friends, is the gift that keeps on giving. 

 In a Pass It On spirit, I made my friend who was sick for a long time a randomly marvelous care package. I believe that every need was covered in this magic package. haha. It had Cinderella stickers, a strange hamsters wearing space helmets card, an orange mummified sock monkey, the 64 pack of crayons (WITH the sharpener), a notepad to color in, fuzzy socks, silly putty, a toy car, and a Disney princess cup. She loved it and now she's all better. :)
I saw this on Humans of New York the other day. This guy knows about random acts of kindness. Moreover, this was so beautiful to me. This must be love is like. 

"Sometimes, when I'm going home to see her, I think: 'Nobody should be this happy on a Tuesday.'" 

So lovely. Go do something kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!