Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Vroom. Vroom.

Well. It's exactly a month until I get my license! Finally! I was ready 9 months ago and possibly actually since I was three...

So let's talk about cars. Dad and I are going to begin the painstaking ultimate compromising feet of finding me a car in the next few months. I'm supposed to be looking for car possibilities. Of course I want petite and adorable and CD compatible and he wants hefty and durable and tall. This will be something. 

I'm not sure if we'll both make it out of this, but hopefully this will be the most stressful situation I'm ever in pertaining to cars. 

Here's what I like...some are more realistic than others...

1. Hyundai Accent Hatchback (not the new model, eww. so gross)
2. Honda Fit Sport
3. Fixed up old Punch Bug
4. Rory's 2003 Blue Prius Hybrid
5. 1972 Fiat 128 Rally
6. 2008 Obnoxious Green Ford Fiesta (what? those American Idol contestants made it look like such a party)

7. Nancy Drew's beautiful roadster 

8. Woodies
9. Woodie Jeep Grand Wagoner
10. Lorelai's 2000 Jeep Wrangler
11. Pontiac Vibe 2003 (yes mostly for the name, whatever)
12. Subaru Justy (which I would name Timberlake. duh. Justy Timerlake)
13. 2000 Toyota Silver Echo Four Doors
14. Toyota Yaris "his Yaris is missing from the parking lot" -Modern Family. 
15. 2001 Volkswagen GTI
16. 2002 Volkswagen Golf
17. 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
18. Volkswagen Rabbit
19. Volvo 145
20. Volvo 240 DL Wagon
21. Volvo 245 Wagon (clearly I'm enamored by orange wagons)
22. Volvo 265


I know this was boring, but don't worry. I'll release what I'd name them soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!