Friday, February 7, 2014

The Sweetheart of Late Night Shows.


I have LOVED watching all of the final shows for "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" and some of Jay Leno's final week. This really just shows (awesome pun) how sweet Jimmy Fallon is. He does nothing but thank Jay Leno. It's the sweetest. Jimmy Fallon is like the cutest little kid in little league. The little league of late night TV obviously. Here's two examples of Jimmy being adorable and humble towards his predecessor, Jay Leno.
Thank Yous to Jay Leno from Monday night in Jay's final week.
They really do love each other.  

I can't wait to see both Tonight with Jimmy and Late Night with Seth. Wow! Comedic history being made!

3 comments:

  1. I watched all of this last night! isn't it wonderful and also sad?! Billy Crystal did a great job and sending off Jay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! We've been watching the last weeks of both recorded but I decided to stay up and watch it cause that's history man. I'm very glad I did. It was so sad, and I've never even cared too much for him.

      Delete
    2. P.S. Wasn't Chris Pratt wonderful on Fallon?

      Delete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!