Monday, April 14, 2014

DC.

I went to DC for the beginning of spring beak with the band. We had a great time. Here's some photographs from my camera, Betsy. 
Mean nuggin in Union Station
Cutest picture ever. Also we made Jacob carry all our jackets and he sometime would carry my purse because he felt and looked like Jim Halpert with his satchel. 
Jacob got this cup that says "Someone who loves you very much got this cup for you in Washington" for Ms. Sanders.
Dinner cruise/Booze Cruise 
Photoshop of Obama in the middle to come.
Cherry Blossoms were in full bloom!
I took this pro artsy pic. Whatevs.
We strolled through a modern art garden and I became obsessed with this silver metal tree. 
There's always a train coming.
My group got a little tired of museums and we hung out on the lawns and listened to music.
The boys wore their party beads ever since they received them on the dinner cruise as a joke saying "the party never stops"
Sara eating a fake sandwich. 
Saxophone girls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!