Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Frances Haliday in Waiting.

Some days feel chaotic and strewed. I feel like I'm just kind of bumping through life and no one is getting my humor. It's odd and hazy. On these days I come home, stare at my bedroom carpet, and think about what a mess I have the potential of becoming. 
I feel like Frances from "Frances Ha" just waiting to happen. "What will I do with my life? Where will I end up?" Everything is foggy and distant and flustering. Although I love quoting Frances and love the film even more, she is not someone I aspire to be. Her bouncing from place to place and haunting the city seem charming, but in actuality would be terrifying. Nevertheless, that's almost exactly where I realistically see myself in 10 years. 
 Ah. The days until I float around cities myself drag on and on while in the meantime I can't decide if it's a curse or a blessing. 

1 comment:

  1. Float On, P. Even if things get heavy we'll all float on alright.

    In just a few years, you'll get to have peers who get your humor and are more grown up. High school isn't forever, and until that's over - we've got road trips to go on and concerts to go to and cities to discover!

    ReplyDelete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!