Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Classy Driving.

I'm considering wearing a headscarf in my car. I would feel like an old Hollywood starlet, and I'm sick of my hair blowing around when my windows are down (aka every time I drive except on the way to school in the morning). 


What do you think? Could see me and Franz breezing down the road to my indie tunes? We'd be quite a sight, but we kind of already are because we're so cute. ;)
I think I'd also enjoy driving gloves and round sunglasses. I would break my hatred of sunglasses for the sake of the dynamite headscarf combo. 

P.S. I get my six months on Thursday which means I can legally drive people outside of my family! Wahoo! 

1 comment:

  1. yes to the scarf and glasses! I've always hated sunglasses, too, but the round tortoise shell ones are so cute and feminine! No to the gloves in my opinion...

    ReplyDelete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!