Sunday, September 21, 2014

As a Young Girl. Louis Vuitton.

I did a culture project in French class about three famous French people and Louis Vuitton was one of the people I chose (Jean Dujardin and Julie Delpy were the other two FYI). Unfortunately, Louis Vuitton, the man from the 1800s has exactly one picture of himself. 
I put the picture in my PowerPoint multiple times gallery style because sometimes life gives you obstacles and you have to work through them with your creativity. I think this situation specifically happened to Hilary Clinton as well and this is what her book is about.
Well, it struck me while looking at all of these copies of the same picture, that Louis Vuitton and Nick Offerman might as well be twins. Or prehaps time travelers, it's unclear. THEN, I saw a picture of Zach Galifanakis looking like Louis Vuitton. Insanity. Check it out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!