Monday, September 22, 2014

Hey! I Wanna Get Better!

I have been consistently sick this September with a nightmarish cough and scratchy throat. I don't know why I didn't take their smoking and screamo warnings more seriously (that's not the reason). 
This picture makes no sense with what I'm talking about, or probably anything I could ever talk about. 

Anyways. Here are two songs that pretty accurately expresses my feels...and a Taylor Dosey quote that I just thought of and I CANNOT WAIT FOR GILMORE GIRLS TO COME TO NETFLIX! Now back to our regularly scheduled post (pssht yeah right. Like I have a post schedule. Clearly not post number two of September..).

"Pain is your body's way of saying 'I'm not okay now, but I will be soon.' " -Taylor Dosey

Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better
Regina Spektor- Better



No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!