Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Good Things Happened in This Hectic Week.

As we all have been anticipating for months, the Punch Brothers' third studio album was released today! Eek! "The Phosphorescent Blues" is so solid and I'm kicking myself because I'm so excited that I have new music from them to get all swoon-y to. 

But, let's face it, you aren't always going to be in the mood for our beloved Punch Brothers. So, alternate really good things that happened this week include Brooks Weelan's first comedy album "This is Cool, Right?" making it's debut today and Belle and Sebastian's new album "Girls in Peacetime Want to Dance" that came out on January 20.

I haven't gotten to hear Brooks Weelan's album yet but I have listened to Belle and Sebastian. Holy cow. "Girls In Peacetime Want to Dance" is straight up genius. Not only is it a very true statement, it is also a major source of jams. I particularly love the song "The Everlasting Muse" but they all rock in actuality. Seriously. Check it out. 

You may have noticed by my lack of sentence posting that I have been slammed with work lately! Yikes! I really do have the best intentions to post things on here no matter what my neglect may be making you believe! Just keep your faith in me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!