Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Choice Of Three Cities.

This summer, I'm hoping to attend a pre-college camp to explore my interest in art. I found three pre-college programs in three different, cool cities that I'm hoping would help me explore my different interests in art and to help me get a better idea about what I may want to study in real college. 

A big deciding factor for which program I pick is the city (and of course, this is all tentative and may not actually work out). My three choices are Brooklyn, Baltimore, and Philadelphia. All three courses offer weekend trips to other cities (bonus!) but I want to pick a good home-base. 

Brooklyn
I've been to Brooklyn before and I love it! I could go out and explore NYC as I wish with program friends. Brooklyn is just magical as it is. Oh Brooklyn Brooklyn, take me in. 



Baltimore
 I got to stop by Baltimore briefly on my way up to NYC last summer. Although I didn't get to see much of the city, I really liked what I saw. It was clean, cute, cheerful, and how bout that seafood? 

Philadelphia
I have technically been to only the Philadelphia airport and driven away from the city so this one would be completely new to me! The fact that it would be all new is part of the fun! However, I have a weird misconception about Philadelphia that's very recent. Every other time I've thought about Philadelphia, it's sounded really neat, but recently I've taken a strange discomfort in the idea of it. 
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Philadelphia is one of my favorite cities I've ever visited - I've always been a little uncomfortable with the idea of Baltimore, but I think the bottom line is every city has some cute stuff and some nasty stuff. I think you'd love Philly! But I see you in Brooklyn before either of the other choices!

    ReplyDelete

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!