Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love(ly) Songs.

These are on my Valentine's playlist (which I don't have but if I did, we all know it would be called bumpin-- does that seem dirty with Valentine's Day? Ah. Screw it. Oh gosh. Imma shut up now). 

"Tonight You Belong to Me" performed by Zooey Deschanel and Ben Schwartz

"Dedicated to the One I Love" performed by The Mamas and Papas

"Say It, Just Say It" performed by Julia Nunes

"If I Ain't Got You" performed by Julia Nunes

"I Found You" performed by Alabama Shakes

"First Day of My Life" performed by Bright Eyes

"Swept Away" performed by the Avett Brothers

"Take the World" performed by Johnnyswim

"Around You" performed by Ingrid Michaelson

"Reflecting Light" performed by Sam Phillips

"C'est La Mort" performed by The Civil Wars

"Stars Fell on Alabama" performed by She and Him

"Thinking Out Loud" performed by Ed Sheeran

There are many other beautiful songs that make me feel all warm and fulfilled (here's looking at you all of She and Him's "Classics" album), but these are the ones I'm feelin' this year. Happy Valentine's playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, we're all friends here! Share the love first and foremost!